Plant Empowerment is a new approach to growing crops in greenhouses. It is based on a combination of physical and physiological principles rather than experiences, human feelings, and green fingers. Plant Empowerment aims to optimise growth by supporting the plant in keeping its balances regarding energy, water and assimilates in equilibrium.
The Plant Empowerment cultivation methods lead to:
- a well-balanced crop that is strong, healthy and resilient
- high production and quality
- high light use efficiency
- efficient use of water and nutrients
- low CO2 emission
- low (fossil) energy demand
- economical greenhouse structures and equipment
Plant Empowerment is, therefore, the roadmap to sustainable growing.