Together with other international top growers, you will be prepared to achieve optimum results using minimum resources. Other growers who have applied this cultivation method have achieved incredible results.
Top growers masterclass
You are invited!
As a grower, optimising your cultivation results is essential for success. At the same time, we need sustainable solutions for the enormous challenge to feed the growing world population with less resources and minimal emissions. Nature itself provides the solution for sustainable cultivation and optimal results; the natural growing power and resilience of plants. This is the basis of a new, unique growing method called: Plant Empowerment. Results: more yields per square metre, better quality, more sustainable cultivation ánd higher efficiency.
In this three-day exclusive, on invitation only Masterclass the basic principles of the Plant Empowerment philosophy will be discussed in detail. Together with other international top growers, you will be prepared to achieve optimum results using minimum resources. Other growers who have applied this cultivation method have achieved incredible results.
This Masterclass is designed for 15 top vegetable growers worldwide, the managing directors of the companies.
The course fee is 3195 euro per person.
It covers tuition, course materials including the book: Plant Empowerment the basic principles, excursion day-trips, lunch and diner at unique locations, hotel costs (including breakfast), local transportation, refreshments during the day.
This course gives participants an in-depth understanding of:
- The basic principles of Plant Empowerment and the different plant balance
- The basics of the cultivation method Growing by Plant Empowerment
- What is the impact of the assimilates balance on crop health?
- How to monitor and improve the Light Use Efficiency of your crop?
- How to obtain a more resilient crop?
- How can the greenhouse climate actively support the plant’s balances?
- How to obtain a more “active” greenhouse climate and save energy costs at the same time?
- How can climate control actions be improved by applying physical knowledge?
- How to achieve a more homogenous climate in your greenhouse?
- How to attain control over humidity and light transmission with efficient screening?
- What are the latest innovations in the area of screening and automation?
- The pros and cons of different type of greenhouse constructions and equipment
- How can Data Analysis help you to find the restricting factor(s) that hamper your cultivation and business results?
- How can Data Driven Growing improve your cultivation strategy and solve your staff recruitment problems at the same time?