Important information about book orders
Thank you for your interest in our Plant Empowerment books.
Your orders are processed and shipped by the publisher: LetsGrow.com.
When placing an order, they kindly ask you to take note of the following:
- Your order is shipped upon payment confirmation. This is an automated process in the case of credit card and iDEAL payments.
- When selecting ‘Direct bank transfer’ as your payment option, please keep in mind that there may be a slight delay as they are verifying your payment. We thank you for your understanding.
- The courier does not currently deliver to P.O. box addresses or private/residential addresses in Russia.
- The courier requires that your phone number (contact information) matches the shipping destination. Mismatches will cause inevitable delays.
- Books are shipped on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings (CET).
- A duty fee/import tax may apply for shipment destinations outside the European Union including the United Kingdom. This has not been included in the total cost. They recommend visiting your local customs’ website for an estimation. Alternatively, you may use a duty calculator such as this one. Any potential inaccuracies are at your discretion and risk.
If you have any questions about your order or the ordering process, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may expect a reply within 1-3 business days.